|Evguenia Men||Biography: firstname.lastname@example.org
1967 Born St. Petersburg, Russia
1979-1983 Junior Artist, Junior Art College, St. Petersburg, Russia
1984-1989 Master degree in Chemistry, St. Petersburg State University
1993-1997 Bachelor degree in Film Directing, St. Petersburg Institute of Cinematography and Television
2000 Selected Group Exhibition, Brisbane Institute of Art.
2000 Solo Exhibition, Thompson Hannah Lawyers, Brisbane Club Tower, 241 Adelaide St., Brisbane.
2000 Intimate World Of Objects, Solo Exhibition, Gallery 4017, Brisbane.
2001 Sets, Doggett Street Studio, Brisbane.
2004- Solo Exhibition, EIB Gallery,Wynnum.
2005-Group Exhibition, Ascot Art Gallery,Brisbane
2005 Solo Exhibition/ May- June/, Ascot Art Gallery/www.ascotartgallery.com/, Brisbane
Private collections : Russia; USA; Australia; Sweden.; Canada
Films and Videos
1. One Day Of Actors Life, 1995, 35 mm, b/w, 10 min, Saint Petersburg, Russia
2. International Congress On Nitrogen Fixation, 1995, video, 30 min, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
3. Orange Of The Sculptor, 1996, 35 mm, color, 5 min, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
4. Corrosive Materials, 1997, video program, Knoxville Television, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
5. Mosaic Hills Of East Tennessee, 1998, video, 20 min, Tennessee, USA
Country: Australia Birthyear: 14.04.1967 Galleries: Ascot Art Gallery/www.ascotartgallery.com/ Media: oil Style: expressionistic Subjects: still life|