13th Edition, October 23, 2000
Kizzy Collins is the October Digital Color Artist of the month.
Kizzy started painting when she was 16 years old, She uses art as therapy
The following artists have been added to the database or have
updated their information.
Their art may be accessed through Digital Consciousness
- Marijan Gal -- Geometrical abstractions. Born in Croatia.
Marijan creates the internet and intranet web-pages
of Podravka. Painting since 15, she self-standing exibitions
and took part on (at least) 15 group exibitions.
- David Sauma -- Digital Artist of the fantasy world.
- Iwona Jankowski -- Surrealistic digital art; shown in Poland and Sweeden.
- Antoni Martos -- www.qbnet.com.br/chicolisboa/antonimartos.htm
- Marquis de Panasewicz -- original artworks for private collectors
of libertine & unusual tastes.
- Viale Susanna -- expressioniste painter born in Turin. Dramatic
faces and scenes, they are full of sensations and strong emotions.
- Ceu Wilkinson -- acrylics and bleach. Images of life, shadows,
faces, expressions and feelings.
- Rita Ferdinando -- training in design. Uses Quark, Freehand, and Photoshop.
- David Drew Longey -- Surrealism has met science; Monsters.
- Molly Mcarthur -- Symbolism and surrealism.
- Alan King -- "ARTYTECTURE," perspective experimentation on complex buildings.
- Deavours Kemp -- sparks emotions.
- Frank Laan -- magic-realistic images.
- Henk Fernandes -- portraits, a mixture between academic and expressionist art.
- John East -- has painted for 6 years.
- Juan Carlos Cisneros -- from El Salvador, studied graphic design.
- Mandy Sand -- Israeli artist painter in realism fantastic style.
- P.i.x.l. F.u.x.a -- mixed media imagery, photography.
- Mary Bennett -- pastels. Now living on a Caribbean island.-
- Hal Fielding -- Abstract paintings non-objective using acrylic on canvas.
- Craig Blair -- Bachelor of Fine Arts from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania.
- Peter Gric -- Acrylic on paper, lives in Austria
- David C. Jensen -- a self-taught surrealist artist living in Chicago.
- Alex Berdysheff -- from Tbilisi, Georgia. Started as a surrealist.
If you wish to register as an artist, use the form at
As of October 19, 2000 there are 201 artists in the database.
The database received 11,935 visits from September 29 to October 18.
The Digital Color Art Awards.
accepts nominations for art awards, juries the nominees on
the basis of art published on the Internet, and promotes the
winning artists. Winners are announced on the 23rd of each month.
Nominations close on the 9th of each month to leave ample time
for deliberation. To nominate an artist use the form at
Digital Consciousness News is e-mailed monthly to subscribers,
registered artists and persons who have nominated an artist for
the Digital Color Award. It is also archived on the site.