Digital Consciousness News
February 2001. 16th Edition
Marianne Mölgård is the February 2001 Digital Color Artist.
Portraiture is Marianne's passion. She draws and works in oils, acrylics,
watercolors and charcoal. She carries her drawing tools with her. Her
ambition is to give her paintings a realistic look and a special atmosphere.
In portraits she aims for a realistic and true look for a living portrait.
The following artists have been added to the database.
Their art may be accessed through Digital Consciousness
- Andy Gamache -- Canadian photographer.
- Kathryn Veeck -- equine and wildlife artist.
- Peter Bartlock -- based in Chiangmai, Thailand. German furniture designer.
- Sandra Jeknavorian -- diptychs based on the lives of her great aunts.
- Steven Michael Gardner -- Professional Wildlife Artist.
- eq (Andreas Schäfer) -- from Germany. Emotional abstract art.
- Margarette Chery -- from Canada. Landscape and nature oils.
- Jeanine Jackson -- impressionistic portraits.
- Nigel Stone -- realistic watercolors and drawing of cityscapes.
- Peter Saw -- impressionistic watercolors and soft pastels.
- Matthew Bates -- living in Firenze. Photo-realistic oils.
- Bob Dornberg -- impressionistic oils.
- Armands Auseklis -- computer aided landscapes fantasty.
- Larry House -- historical western sculpture.
- Katharina Woodworth -- dragons, fairies, goddesses, angels, fish & mermaids.
- Michael Robb -- symbolic computer portraits.
- Sebastian Cudicio -- computer art of the human experience.
- Alessandro Bavari -- surrealistic photogrpher.
- Christy Corso -- geometric shapes.
- Hermann Alfred Sigg -- from Switerland. Abstract rivers.
- Loewy Eva -- from Israel. Abstract oils.
- Lorenzo Tomasi -- from Italy. Mixed media portraits.
- Freeston Williams -- watercolor landscapes.
- Betty Trice -- impressionistic; Spiritual, Eastern, Southwestern.
- Jaff Seijas -- visionary mixed media.
- Hisham Zrake -- a surrealistic description of life.
- Deb Daniels -- computer generated landscapes.
- Tom Repasky -- computer generated surrealistic landscapes.
Registration and Editing.
If you wish to register as an artist, use the form at
If you are already registered, you can edit your page by
clicking on the Edit link at the bottom of your page, entering
your password and inserting new material. As of January 23
there are 282 artists in the database.
The Digital Color Art Awards.
accepts nominations for art awards, juries the nominees on
the basis of art published on the Internet, and promotes the
winning artists. Winners are announced on the 23rd of each month.
Nominations close on the 9th of each month to leave ample time
for deliberation. To nominate an artist use the form at
Digital Consciousness News is e-mailed monthly to subscribers,
registered artists and persons who have nominated an artist for
the Digital Color Award. It is also archived on the site.