Digital Consciousness News
April 2001. 18th Edition
Registered artists can now upload an image directly from their computers by
using the Edit link at the bottom of their pages.
Steve Skinner is the April 2001 Digital Color Artist. Steve has lived and
worked most of his life in Northern Illinois and Chicago.
He graduated from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago where he
studied oil painting, drawing, and printmaking. For the last twelve years he has
concentrated on watercolor painting which was difficult for him until he began
painting local architectural structures such as bridges and roadways.
The following artists have been added to the database and have
images displayed on Digital Consciousness http://digitalconsciousness.com
- James McDonald -- realistic 3D Digital Art.
- Siegfried Zademack -- surrealistic visionary paintings.
- Claudia Rohling -- mixed media illustrations.
- Sonja Bunes -- mystical drawing from sweeden.
- Louis Sauter -- landscape photography from the Netherlands.
- Francidy de Santis -- visionary digital art from Italy.
- Cornelis Monsma -- expressionistic oils.
- Xander Breumelhof -- expressionistic oils from Holland.
- James Hudek -- geometric shapes, figure nudes and still lifes.
- Marie Godwin -- photo-realistic landscapes.
- George Sotirhos -- digital landscapes.
- Paolo J. Medda -- digital geometric shapes.
- John Vega -- digital surrealism.
- Macaulay Renner -- pen and ink, watercolors.
- Susanna Bossa -- symbolic surrealisitc pencil and pastel.
- Randy Singleton -- lights and colors.
- Greg -- photography.
- Atman Victor -- surrealism.
- Biem Kikkert -- visionary oils.
- Rowland Brown -- computer art.
- Lou Phinney Stoltz -- abstract nudes.
- Daniel Buchholz -- expressionistic watercolors.
- Jose Sobrinho -- realistic animals and wildlife.
- Nesreen Nabil -- set design, costumes.
- Antonio de Chiara -- digital art and architecture
- Tom Chambers -- abstract lights and colors.
- Stefan Meier -- all thinkable subjects.
Registration and Page Updates.
If you wish to register as an artist, use the form at
Our programs will enter your information in the public
database and create a page for you.
The Digital Color Art Awards.
accepts nominations for art awards, juries the nominees on
the basis of art published on the Internet, and promotes
the winning artists. Winners are announced on the 23rd of
each month. Nominations close on the 9th of each month to
leave ample time for deliberation. To nominate an artist
use the form at
Digital Consciousness News is e-mailed monthly to
subscribers, registered artists and persons who have
nominated an artist for the Digital Color Award. It is
also archived on the site.