November 2001. Issue 25
Several award wining artists and artist representatives
have published galleries on Digital Consciousness. The index
to these galleries http://digitalconsciousness.com/gallerylist.phtml
is on the main menu.
Joseph Di Sipio
Joseph Di Sipio is the November 2001 Artist of the Month.
Joseph's forte is the nude although his true love is the
abstract. Anything with an abstract quality to it. Aaron
Siskind and Minor White among others are his mentors for the
abstract. He shoots plants and trees, coming in close to create
abstract images. He has a fondness for old cemeteries, especially
ones in Italy, and has included the nude in these locations.
Edward Weston's influence can be seen in his work.
The following artists have been added to the
database since the last newsletter. To view artwork go to
and enter any part of the artists name. To see the 50 most
recent artists go to
- Theresa Baker. Visionary computer art.
- Mehdi Mirazimi. Iranian Artist.
- Scott McNeill. Painted Bas-Relief Sculpture.
- Jeremy Phillips. Expressionistic people.
- Hilly Wakeford. Still life watercolors.
- Simon Roberts. Surrealistic landscapes.
- Nathan Jon Tillett. Photo manipulation.
- David Hasler. Americana themes.
- Igor Bushuev. Impressionistic cityscapes.
- Miklos Barath. Mixed media.
- Jason Essig. Symbolic light and color.
- Sean Carroll. Realistic still life.
- Craig Bennett. Expressionistic portraits.
- Jack Bass. Digital art.
- Maxine Cameron. Mystical quantum reality.
- Rex Thompson. Mystical light and color.
- Pèro. Surrealistic oils from Germany.
- Ross Clark. Abstract portraits.
- Jason Day. Surrealistic people.
- Keith Wigdor. Digital subconsciousness.
- Brooke LeRoy. Portraits and logos.
- Steve Danzig. Digital photo-montage.
- Tony Wakeford. Photrealistic light and color.
- Ron Gang. Visionary landscapes from Israel.
- Gal Lena. Expressionistic portraits.
- J. Enrique Gonzalez. Realistic oils.
- Sukant Saran. Pen work. Geometric shapes.
- Jason Prunn. Digital animals.
- Thanh Bui. Realistic digital art.
- Nestor Posti. Strange and surreal.
- Gligor Stefanov. Expressionistic sculpture.
- Yvonne Wela. Fractals.
- Gabrielle de Montmollin. Photography.
- Valery Okarsky. Abstract sculpture from Kazakhstan.
Registered artists can use the edit link at the bottom of
their main Digital Consciousness page to upload a new image
or otherwise update their page or database entry.
The Digital Color Art Awards.
Digital Color http://digitalconsciousness.com/digitalcolor
accepts nominations for art awards. The winner's biography
and links to the winner's works are placed in the permanent
galleries. Additionally, the gallery fee is waived for
the winners allowing them to display multiple images in
multiple galleries. To nominate an artist use the form at
2002 The International Digital Art Awards (IDAA).
The IDAA is an online and hard copy exhibition touring
internationally from 2001 to 2004. The 2001 IDAA received
1,500 images from leading international artists.
The top 100 images were selected by an international panel.
2002 IDAA jurors include Dr. John Labadie, Vicki McConville
and Wayne Cosshall.
If you can support this project in anyway please contact
IDAA Director Steve Danzig email@example.com Telephone:
613 9532 8389 Mobile: 0402 105 338 http://www.worlddigitalart.com/